Friday, December 21, 2018

Interview with Karl 12/14/2018





1.      What is a food that you really enjoy these days?
Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches. Red Raspberry Preserves (Smuckers) I’m not into Korean food period. They do some weird stuff here and I’m not down for it.

2.      What musical artist are you listening to most these days?
Lindsay Stirling – Favorite Song – Everything she does is great.  (https://youtu.be/4rR8jc6EPQM)

3.      What tv shows are you watching/wish you had time to watch?
Right now I’m watching NCIS Los Angeles, but I’m also watching Hawaii 50 and Persons of Interest. When I was stealing wifi from my neighbor, I could watch Hawaii 50 and Persons of Interest.  I’m currently using my data plan and because I’m on Korea plan I had to start on Season 5 NCIS Los Angeles. (https://youtu.be/9N_zJvC3ZT0)

4.       How much are you benching?
            325lbs , Consistent Bench is 275

Do you have a workout program?
I do chest 2 times a week. The schedule is Monday – ARMs (tris and bis)  Tuesday-Shoulders
Wed -  Chest  Thursday – Back   Friday - ARMS   Saturday - Chest  

5.      What’s the last movie you saw in a theater?
I can’t remember what the last movie was I watched. The movie I watched in theaters that I enjoyed the most was Peppermint.

6.      What is something that you accomplished this year?
We finalized the adoption for Abigail and I’m in the 300 club. I broke into the 300 club a month ago.

7.      Do you have any goals for the upcoming new year?
To Return home to my family

8.      Any parting words you’d like to share with the Erickson siblings?

Keep it gangsta! – Karl Erickson

No comments:

Post a Comment