Saturday, December 22, 2018

Interview with Eli 12/22/18

I managed to track down Eli and interview him today. He was very busy with Aubree's birthday party, but I managed to get 10 minutes from him.




1. What is a food that you really enjoy these days?
“I like, because I’ve been really enjoying it this year, monster cookies. So put that in your pipe and smoke it.
Nicole made a batch for some school project and you can never make just enough, you always have a ton of dough left over.”

2. What artist are you listening to most these days?
"We took the girls to see Walk off the Earth in November. So, leading up to November, we were focused on them, so that everybody was familiar with the songs. But if I’m alone in the car, it’s on talk radio. I’m listening to a Great Course on the beginnings of Judaism. When I listen to talk radio, it’s either NPR or a sports talk show called The Herd with Colin Calvert."

3. What tv shows are you watching/wish you had time to watch?
“I’m not watching any tv shows. I wish I could watch the Last Kingdom on Netflix. I saw the first two seasons and I’d like to check out the third that recently came out.”

4. What’s the last movie you saw in a theater?
“Nicole and I saw Robin Hood, which, you know, I have mixed feelings over. Because I hate to admit that I kind of liked it. But it could be that this was only the second adult movie that I’ve seen all year, so maybe I was programmed to like it.
With the kids, the last movie we saw was Smallfoot. I saw that with Lexi and Ethan. We also saw the Teen Titans Movie, which was excellent. I would recommend Teen Titans to everybody.”

5. What is something that you accomplished this year?
“We built the salon in our garage. Nicole has her own salon. As a matter of fact, we just screwed in the final handles today.”

6. Do you have any goals for the upcoming new year?
“Eat less monster cookie dough. I think that’s the new goal, even though it’s painful to say. See more movies. Connect with Karl for Thanksgiving.”

7. Anything you’d like to share with the Erickson siblings?
“Aubree is a teenager. Pray for me.” -Eli

No comments:

Post a Comment