Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Interview with Kaleb 12/26/2018

                            (This is Kaleb and Mackenzie in Toledo, Spain 2018)


1.      What is a food that you really enjoy these days?
I have to be honest, just a McChicken with McDonald’s BBQ sauce. There is something magical about the combination of their BBQ sauce and the mayo on the sandwich. I know that sounds gross but it’s amazing. Plus, it’s only a buck, you can’t beat that.

2.      What musical artist are you listening to most these days?
I’m listening to a Jazz group called “The Seat Belts”. They were from a TV show that I started watching called Cowboy Bebop. It’s an animated show, if you are into that, go for it.


            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gg0aZvaiJjU – “Tank

3.      What tv shows are you watching/wish you had time to watch?

I’m working on Fargo Season 2 but finals distracted me, so I’ve got to get back to it. I’ve recently started watching The Office because I feel like to fulfill the spirit of America I need to know the show.

4.      What’s the last movie you saw in a theater?
“How the Grinch Stole Christmas”

5.      What is something that you accomplished this year?
I got married and I left the country for the first time.

6.      Do you have any goals for the upcoming new year?
Yeah my goal is to finish grad school and find a new job. I’d like to leave the mortgage industry to slowly die on its own. I like to analyze data but I don’t want to do that for mortgages. I want to stop working in Santa Monica and have a shorter commute.

7.      Any parting words you’d like to share with the Erickson siblings?

“Pigeons, stop eating people’s old french fries. Don’t you know you can Fly?” – 30 rock


No comments:

Post a Comment